Reporting a repair

How to report a repair

Make your report online >>

You can report all council housing repairs 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, using our online reporting service.

This includes:

  • electrical repairs
  • gas / central heating repairs
  • plumbing repairs
  • all other repairs

For more information on repairs, read our repairs and maintenance booklet (PDF 760.3KB) .

Gas leaks

Call 0800 111 999 if you suspect a gas leak. This number is operated by National Grid.

Back to the top